Welcome to New Jersey Navigator, a web site and service (the
“Service”) which is operated by NJFirefighting.com LLC, (“NJF”,
“NJFire”, “NJFirefighting”, “we” or “our”). By using the Service
The Service contains information on numerous businesses, establishments, public services and other third parties, including news, feature stories, images, video, audio and other materials. The Service may provide you with certain ways to access and use such information and materials, including receiving emails and bookmarking items in other social networking services. NJF makes no guaranty that such information is accurate and your use of such information is at your own risk. You agree that you will not hold NJF liable for any inaccurate, incomplete, outdated or missing information on the Service.
Registration. You may use the Service without registration, but in order to take advantage of some aspects of the Service, you will need to register for an account. Your account is for your sole, personal use, you may not authorize others to use your account, and you may not assign or otherwise transfer your account to any other person or entity. All registration information about you must be truthful, and you may not use any aliases or other means to mask your true identity. You are responsible for the security of your password and will be solely liable for any use or unauthorized use under such password.
Acceptable Use Policy. NJF expects all of its users to be respectful of other people. If you notice any violation of this Acceptable Use Policy or other unacceptable behavior by any user, you should report such activity to NJF at Service@njfirefighting.com. You are solely responsible for the Content that you post on the Service or transmit to other users and agree that you will not hold NJF responsible or liable for any Content from other users that you access on the Service.
Categories of prohibited Content below are merely examples and are not intended to be exhaustive. NJF will make the sole determination as to whether or not Content is acceptable for the Service. Without limitation, you agree that you will not post or transmit to other users anything that contains Content that:
• is defamatory, abusive, obscene, profane or offensive;
• infringes or violates another party's intellectual property rights (such as music, videos, photos or other materials for which you do not have written authority from the owner of such materials to post on the Service);
• violates any party’s right of publicity or right of privacy;
• is threatening, harassing or that promotes racism, bigotry, hatred or physical harm of any kind against any group or individual;
• promotes or encourages violence;
• is inaccurate, false or misleading in any way;
• is illegal or promotes any illegal activities;
• promotes illegal or unauthorized copying of another person's copyrighted work or links to them or providing information to circumvent security measures;
• contains “masked” profanity
• contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment; or
• contains any advertising, promotional materials, "junk mail," "spam," "chain letters," "pyramid schemes," or any other form of solicitation.
NJF is under no obligation to screen or monitor Content, but may review Content from time to time at its sole discretion to review compliance with this Acceptable Use Policy. NJF will make all determinations as to what Content is appropriate in its sole discretion. We may include, edit or remove any Content at any time without notice.
You understand that when using the Service, you will be exposed to Content from a variety of sources, and that NJF is not responsible for the accuracy, usefulness, safety, or intellectual property rights of or relating to such Content. You further understand and acknowledge that you may be exposed to Content that is inaccurate, offensive, indecent, or objectionable. If you do so object, you should not use the Service.
Zero-Tolerance: NJF has a zero-tolerance rule in effect for the below bullet points. If any member is found conducting a zero-tolerance action, the member will be automatically banned with no reconcideration of being unbanned. The following actions fall under our zero-tolerance policy:
Privacy: The privacy of your personally identifiable
information is very important to us. For more information on what
information we collect and how we use such information, please read
Links. This Service may contain links to other web sites not maintained by us. This links may include listings that can provide you with further information, or links that have been included in materials uploaded to the Service by a party other than NJF. We encourage you to be aware when you leave our Service and to read the terms and conditions and privacy statements of each and every web site that you visit. We are not responsible for the practices or the content of such other web sites or services. Despite any links that might exist on the Service, we do not endorse and are not affiliated with such third parties.
No Warranties. THE SERVICE, INCLUDING ALL CONTENT MADE AVAILABLE ON OR ACCESSED THROUGH THE SERVICE, IS PROVIDED "AS IS" AND WE MAKE NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND WHATSOEVER FOR THE CONTENT ON THE SERVICE. FURTHER, TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMISSIBLE BY LAW, WE DISCLAIM ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, NON-INFRINGEMENT, TITLE, MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. WE DO NOT WARRANT THAT THE FUNCTIONS CONTAINED IN THE SERVICE OR ANY MATERIALS OR CONTENT CONTAINED THEREIN WILL BE COMPLETELY SECURE, UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR FREE, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, OR THAT THE SERVICE OR THE SERVER THAT MAKES IT AVAILABLE IS FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. WE SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR THE USE OF THE SERVICE, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THE CONTENT AND ANY ERRORS CONTAINED THEREIN PROVIDED BY THIRD PARTIES. IN NO EVENT WILL WE BE LIABLE UNDER ANY THEORY OF TORT, CONTRACT, STRICT LIABILITY OR OTHER LEGAL OR EQUITABLE THEORY FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, OR OTHER CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, LOST PROFITS, LOST DATA, LOST OPPORTUNITIES, COSTS OF COVER, EXEMPLARY, PUNITIVE, PERSONAL INJURY/WRONGFUL DEATH, EACH OF WHICH IS HEREBY EXCLUDED BY AGREEMENT OF THE PARTIES REGARDLESS OF WHETHER OR NOT WE HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
If any part of these warranty disclaimers or limitations of liability is found to be invalid or unenforceable for any reason or if we are otherwise found to be liable to you in any manner, then our aggregate liability for all claims under such circumstances for liabilities, shall not exceed the lesser of (i) the amount paid by you for your use of the Service during the prior twelve (12) months or (ii) ten dollars ($10).
Any claims asserted by you in connection with the Service must be asserted in writing to NJF within one (1) year of the date such claim first arose, or such claim is forever waived by you. Each claim shall be adjudicated individually, and you agree not to combine your claim with the claim of any third party.
Digital Millennium Copyright Act ("DMCA") Notice. Materials may be made available via the Service by third parties not within our control. We are under no obligation to, and do not, scan content used in connection with the Service for the inclusion of illegal or impermissible content. However, we respect the copyright interests of others. It is our policy not to permit materials known by us to infringe another party’s copyright to remain on the Service.
If you believe any materials on the Service infringe a copyright, you should provide us with written notice that at a minimum contains:
1. A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed;
2. Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site;
3. Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate the material;
4. Information reasonably sufficient to permit us to contact the complaining party, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail address at which the complaining party may be contacted;
5. A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
6. A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
All DMCA notices should be sent to our designated agent as follows:
65 Woodlawn Terr
Lake Hopatcong, NJ 07849
It is our policy to terminate relationships regarding content with third parties who repeatedly infringe the copyrights of others.
Contact Information. Should you have any questions you may contact us at email@example.com
Last Update: April 5, 2011